For Point of Sale Devices that use OPOS drivers, there are two sets of drivers that must be installed.
It may be nessasary to reinstall the Generic OPOS drivers after installing the Manufatures OPOS Drivers.
The following OPOS devices are supported. In theory all supported devices should work, but not necessarily.
* Install Metrologic manufacturer drivers ftp://ftp.metrologic.com/pub/download/Software/OPOSInstall.exe
* Verify Windward OPOS drivers are installed ftp://ftp.windward-ca.com/pub/special/OPOSInstall.exe
* Install MetrOPOS Admin tool from ftp://ftp.metrologic.com/pub/download/Software/MetrOpos2.2.9.exe
* In the Modify Profile screen, choose MS2020 model, RS232 Port, COM 1,
Dual Cable (If more then 1), Device as Scale and Display Yes.
* Select Detailed Test tab and click “Open, Enable, Claim” and then “Read Weight” Button. ←- Item needs to be on scale to weigh.
* Output = If Timed Out (1000 milliseconds) error then nothing on scale