The Unballanced and Incomplete Transaction Screen is a very useful tool that will let you know if there is an issue with one or more transactions, and gives you the oportunity to correct these issues as they come up. An example of this would be if you were in a transaction and either the computer locked up, or there was a power failure while you were processing a transaction. Once your system is back up and running, this screen would pop up upon restarting System Five, and you would be given the oportunity to either edit the invoice or delete/void it.
Now, should you still want to turn notification off, it will have to be turned off in each user's security settings. This also offers the flexibility of not having the screen pop up for any of the users, but still have it come up for the supervisor, or your accounting people.
1. If you are not already in the Navigator screen, click on the Navigator Button at he top of the screen.
2. Click on Setup Tools, then on Setup Wizard.
3. On the left side of the screen click on Users and Security, Then click on Names and Passwords.
4. Then click on the user for whom you wish to turn off the Unbalanced and Incomplete Transaction Screen.
5. Now click on the ledger tab, and uncheck the box next to Show Unbalanced Transactions.
6. Click on any other tab, then click exit.
If you have more than one user that you want to prevent from seeing this screen, then you will need to repeat these steps for each of those users.