License Code Update
1. On the login screen, please click on the ‘Install’ button.
2. Click on ‘Update Company Information’.
3. Click ‘Next’ and type in your login credentials on the login screen that will pop up. Please make sure to login using an Administrative user name and password.
4. Click ‘Next’ until you reach the 'Import License Codes' screen.
5. Locate the downloaded license file saved on the workstation (Admin will be sending the license file via email and you just need to save it on a location in your PC) and click on ‘Open’.
6. Click on the ‘Finish’ button.
ONCE THE LOGIN SCREEN POPS UP, DO NOT LOGIN YET. PLEASE CANCEL OUT OF THE LOGIN SCREEN AND RELAUNCH SYSTEM FIVE BEFORE LOGGING IN TO AVOID ERRORS.
User Count Increase
Follow the license update steps found above.
Open System5 or SpeedyPOS and instead of logging in, click on 'Install'.
Select 'Link to Existing Data'.
Link it to the data folder on the server and click on 'Next'.
Highlight the new terminal (at the bottom, default name is 'Available') and click on 'Next'.
Once you get to the page where it states the terminal name, just rename it and click on 'Next'.
Click on 'Finish'. Your new terminal will now appear as an option for logging in.